Subject: [Leica] Re: Dave's PAW (*) 2007 #31
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sun Jul 29 20:28:44 2007

>As a single picture a little weak.  As a body of work, maybe ten or more
>images on the same vein, possibly very strong.

Don --

No argument here. I am trying to stay with this general theme week after
week for awhile.

Even with some 200+ thematic images a week (a typical week for me these
days), it is proving difficult to find a "winner" each week. Often I pick
the least "weak" one that I think I have.

I do wonder about some of the ones that I leave on the "cutting room floor"
and if they would be generally perceived as better selections...

I do appreciate your feedback so please hesitate not to let me know what you
think.

Dave.

--
Portfolio: www.david-keenan.com/portfolio