Subject: [Leica] Actually Harbors #64
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Aug 1 15:58:17 2007

Ric Carter showed a harbour really worth looking at! ;-)

For the faithful who look at these things.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/harbors/Others/smile.jpg.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/2bp3wt>

Hi Ric,

I look at all your harbour pictures just to see what you come up with. Some
are winners and some are... well OK! ;-)

However there isn't any question this is certainly a harbour well worth
looking at and salivating over until the sunsets! :-)

Well done mon ami! I think I could tour a few harbours  with this one! :-)

ted