Subject: [Leica] M8 Review
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Mon Aug 6 21:00:27 2007

Mark,

You're too young to remember Ilford's 72 Exp. thin based film (144
exp half frame?!?).  The film was twice as long, so no one had tanks
and reels for it, and you'd need a two-story house to hang it to
dry.   Then there were the Agfa 24+3 rolls -- did they have a 36+4?
I don't recall.  Like buying a 20 oz. bottle of shampoo that's
labeled as 16+4 free oz.

Tom

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 Review)