Subject: [Leica] vers 1.107
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 7 05:46:50 2007

At 06:26 PM 8/6/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Len,
>Thank you, sounds like a champion idea as I keep running into some kind of
>zipped file and when I try to open that file using the Microsoft wizard I
>keep getting a file that wont open.

Ted -  You don't need to unzip it.  Just put your SD card in a card
reader attached to your computer.  The card will show up in your
computer directory like a separate hard drive.  Drag the zipped file
over to the SD card (or right-click the file name and copy it to the
SD card).  Remove the card from the reader and put it in your M8 (not
attached to the computer, just turned off).  Then turn the M8 on and
it recognizes the SD card and the new firmware and installs it.

Hope this helps.  If not, get your grandson (or any teenager) to do
it for you ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI