Subject: [Leica] Re: D-21 photos
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Aug 7 08:39:46 2007

Hi, Larry,

You really know how to get the old memories stirred up.  I was Project
Engineer on wind tunnel tests of the B-58 crew escape capsule parachute
development effort in the AEDC 16-ft Transonic Tunnel and worked intimately
with the B-70 engine/inlet development tests in the AEDC 16-ft Supersonic
Tunnel.  These were engineering marvels and it is a shame that they never
got the recognition due them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA