Subject: [Leica] B&W filters with digital
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 7 15:10:19 2007

At 05:45 PM 8/7/2007, you wrote:
>Kids don't go on recess any more. They don't play ball. They don't play
>video games. After lunch and after school they sit in rooms filled with Macs
>all doing Photoshop.
>And we're the ones supposedly interested in photography
>(us non kids)
>
>We few, we happy few, we band of Leica shooters.
>
>Mark William Rabiner

Hey, Mark!  Some of the band of Leica shooters are advancing into
photoshop and the lightroom by using the M8  ;-)

Others are being dragged (screaming all the way) into digital by
scanning their old film and working on it in photoshop.  If you're
not digital, you're not here!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI