Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo vests still mandated
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Aug 8 17:58:08 2007

On 8/8/07, Eric <ericm@pobox.com> wrote:

> I don't understand what the big deal is.
>
> What am I missing?

Well, for many decades, you could tell the photographers by the fact that
we  held a camera in our hands.  We also wore a  pass hanging around our
neck.

Worked great.   I worked several dozen NFL games and three Super Bowls and
no one was ever  confused.  Except maybe me.

Why should I be obliged to wear a Canon Logo, or even a red vest?

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com