Subject: [Leica] OT: Re: Armed White America?
From: pj at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Thu Aug 9 18:06:39 2007

> --- Michael Eric Berube wrote:
>
> like the laws prohibition possession of certain
> medicinal/recreational flora- were first meant to
> control those "uppity Negroes from getting out of line."?
"H. Ball Arche" asked:
> Were they really? This is the first I've heard about it.

Yes. Just two researched viewpoints on the subject...

http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/cramer.racism.html
http://marijuana.drugwarrant.com/

You will please note that I neither own firearms myself, nor do I smoke
or grow pot, but I firmly support my fellow adults' rights to do so if
they choose as vehemently as I support their rights to use Canon DSLRs
if they must!
--
Carpe lumen,
Michael Eric Berube