Subject: [Leica] 17 year old photographer
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sat Aug 11 03:22:39 2007

I'm just curious. I don't think he needs to either. In fact I think this new
generation of digital only photographers will end up being far purer artist,
than all the previous ones if only because their photography involves so
little craft! At some point it will become like poetry, music or dare I say,
math!
Javier