Subject: [Leica] Summarit-M lenses revealed
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Aug 11 22:36:24 2007

If you check the archives, you will see that I and several others argued
years ago that Leica's long-term future lies in leveraging their optical
expertise by marketing lenses for other systems. I am sure it is only a
matter of time before we can buy Leica glass in Canon, Nikon and other
mounts. Especially since Leica is likely to dump its SLR line and
concentrate on the now successful rangefinder line--so by making lenses
for other SLR makers they will not be competing with themselves.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands