Subject: [Leica] interesting
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 14 14:09:24 2007

> I think this director found the perfect concept for music clips of
> classical music.
> And well executed, too.
> Thanks for the link, George.
> Philippe

Its one of my favorite recordings Yo Yo Ma playing a Bach Cello suite.

I like the way the music works on the Chuck Workman

Chuck Workman's 100 Years at the Movies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkomAdFxniw
Academy award for best short feature.

When the theme from "The Natural" by Randy Newman  comes on and Jimmy Stuart
drinks the scotch out of the shotglass right off the table it really gets
me.

Also the "mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more' and the RED SEA
parts is a good moment.

The Natural came out in 1984. The year Ansel died and the M6 came out.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com