Subject: [Leica] visoflex iii
From: pjtotoole at gmail.com (Peter O'Toole)
Date: Tue Aug 14 20:29:05 2007

Hoppy,

I have a bid on a viso iii on ebay. Len told me about the 65mm macro elmar
and I looked into that a bit.  I think a macro is the way to go, and the
viso iii makes it all work for framing/focusing. But there are negative
comments about the silver 65mm vs. the black. I can't figure out if it's a
screw mount, too. Thanks.

Pete