Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac HD space
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Aug 15 04:07:42 2007

This happened to me a couple of times with earlier versions of OSX.

Some system logs were not deleting like they were supposed to.

I used Console to dump them. The problem has not repeated in a couple
of years.

I don't know what caused it, and I'm sorry, but I don;t remember now
which log was swelling. You can probably find something on how to
best accomplish this on the Apple help site.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/