Subject: [Leica] Re: Loaded Mac disk
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed Aug 15 08:31:23 2007

There is a free program, MacJanitor, available on
www.versiontracker.com which performs Mac housekeeping and clears all
old logs. If the problem persists, run Norton Systemworks or some
other disk diagnosis program.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re: Loaded Mac disk)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: Loaded Mac disk)