Subject: [Leica] Armed and almost famous!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Aug 15 11:36:07 2007

> Steve,
> Especially in Arizona the shooters are all around you.  They are normal
> citizens who happen to shoot guns as opposed to take pictures with Leica's.
> Again, the huge diversity of people in this country makes it the special
> place it is.
>
> On 8/14/07, Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:

It seems to me the gun culture is also very big in Briton.
You know, England. With all the hunts. With the dogs and the horses and the
very rich people. Which I hear was made illegal. A bummer for the very rich
people. A plus for the foxes and the other critters on the other side.
I bet those doggies had fun!

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com