Subject: [Leica] armed americans invade holland
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Aug 15 13:21:12 2007

Hi,

I read the article in the Dutch "Cameramagazine"
The article is very good. It is basically an interview with Kyle. A
short bio, use of equipment, how he started in photography ,how he got
the idea for this project and how he executed the project.
No word on pro or con of arms or anything about whites or blacks or
whatever. Just a very good and informative article.
Kyle's website is mentioned and also where one can buy the book.

However, the prints of the pictures are not up to standard. They look
soft and on some of them also the color looks off. I'm not sure if they
had the original files to print them. They look like they were scanned
with a cheap flatbed scanner from the book.

Kyle, if you don't have a copy already I can sent you one.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema