Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box - Optimism 1969
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Aug 15 14:25:10 2007

Philippe,

Thanks for looking, and for the comments.  Yes, I considered removing the
black piling but didn't want to do a sloppy job on it.  I thought that if I
did that, then I would be tempted to remove the window reflections in the
water, and was sure that I would make a mess of that.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA