Subject: Viso-to-R adapters (was: Re: [Leica] visoflex iii)
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 15 15:26:01 2007

Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> wrote:

> The f/6.8 Telyts were supplied with either a Viso mount rear tube or
> an 'R' tube..... If you are looking for a 400/6.8 to buy, look for
> one with the Viso tube, as you can always add an adapter to use
> that on an R.

The viso-to-R adapters have taken numerous forms over the years.  The
latest version of the 14167 adapter has the 3rd 'nul' cam that many R
bodies require for accurate metering w/o fiddling with exposure
compensation.

I got my 14167 from KEH (for a very reasonable price) and asked them to
check before shipping to be certain that it had the 3rd cam.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?