Subject: [Leica] FS Canon P, Bessa 1, Focomat AN glass, focomat AN glass spacer
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Aug 16 09:13:40 2007

Hi,

I have a Canon P for sale.
It is used an shows signs of it.
It has had a cla however a few weeks ago. It functions flawless. The
shutter is a bit wrinkled, not more than you'd expect.
The RF is contrasty and aligned. The VF is clear and the lines can be
seen well. The selftimer works.
I'd like to have $300

Pictures are here:http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/canon-p/

I also have a spare focomat 1c AN glass. It is not perfect but does its
job as it should. I know because I used it myself. Looking for $75,-

With the AN glass you should have the spacer on the condenser also. Like
to have $35,-

A never ready case for the Konica Hexar RF. Used but nice. $40,-

A Konica Hexar RF flash. Seems to be the same make as the Leica flash
for the Minilux zoom. $40,-

A Voigtlander Bessa 1 6X9 MF folder with a Vaskar. Very nice camera
which was CLA'd a few weeks ago. Some normal user marks for a camera of
this age. Glass is very good, close to perfect. Comes with the original
never ready case AND the 6x4.5 mask.(If I can find it). $250,-

Please add cost of shipping. Paypal is preferred.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema