Subject: [Leica] VisoFlex III or Bellows
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Aug 16 12:51:36 2007

Hi Peter,

Welcome to this wonderful list. Others have probably told you already
what a special place filled with very specific specimen it is.
About your website, which was indeed down for some time, very strong
B&W work in Paris 26 (the Eiffel Tower f.i.) and a very intimate
Party reportage with beautiful colors. Wasn't very into the first
file, but that might be because of the first set of photos showing
always the same people. It's a bit strangr when you don't know them.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 15-aug-07, om 17:50 heeft Peter O'Toole het volgende geschreven: