Subject: [Leica] Viso III
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Aug 16 23:10:32 2007

Peter wrote:

 >> I like it. The 65mm f3.5 black looks like the one.  The bellow ii has
 >> great
 >> possibilities, but the photar lenses look very pricey.

In pre-eBay days, Photars generally sold for
around $500 used.  Today, Photars and Luminars
and Microtars have all been hauled down
substantially in price through eBay and like 'Net
auction houses.  I have paid as little as $25 for
a 25mm Photar in E+ condition.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!