Subject: [Leica] TA soft release issue
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Aug 17 10:51:29 2007

The M8 has a slightly notchy shutter and the soft release seems to
exaggerate that. I'm on the brink of abandoning the softie with my M8 as I
think I can get a smoother release without one.

Don't know if anyone else has the same issue.

Steve

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] TA soft release issue)