Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 35, Issue 337
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Fri Aug 17 16:19:00 2007

Bob,

I have had a few royalty checks in the past year.  I'm really enjoying
the silent auction/charity work a lot.  I frequently get an assignment
which gives me some discipline and forces me to get out there and
photograph.  Right now it's a good tax deduction :)

I am particularly counting my blessings today because 3 years ago I was
having breathing issues and decided to go to the doctor to see if was
allergies...well...he got an alarmed look on his face when my blood
pressure was 205/160 and pulse was 160...and called an ambulance gave me
one phone call.  Thank goodness for a great cardiologist in Houston who
figured it out and kept me around.

Message: 3