Subject: [Leica] IMG: Forest Fires
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 18 15:39:39 2007

Actually, the fires were caused by lightning, not lightening ;-)

PESO:

When we drove down from the Golden Trout Wilderness, we discovered
that the mountains were on fire.  The fires were caused by
lightening.  One hour after we got down from the mountain and drove
through Lone Pine, the only road was closed because of smoke and fire.

http://www.pbase.com/image/84099504

Comments greatly appreciated.

Tina
(I'm out at the farm and it's too hot to pick corn!)

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Forest Fires)