Subject: [Leica] Airplanes
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Aug 19 20:59:40 2007

> I've had some trouble getting to the links posted on this group so far; if
> you want this and can't get it, let me know.

Your link came through just fine.
When you can't get to a link, it is the fault of the poster or the poster's
mail software. Anyone who posts links ought to feel an obligation to learn
whether or not their mail software is breaking links, and either reconfigure
it or use TinyURL or MakeAShorterLink.

There's at least one person who invariably uses the "Forward" command in his
mailer to post links, presumably because he has posted them somewhere else
first. That is 100% guaranteed to create unreadable links. Ah well.

Great picture. Is that your father?

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper