Subject: [Leica] Looking for an old vitnage M3 full cases and orginal Leica strap (kind of that came with M6)
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Mon Aug 20 00:14:57 2007

Friends, recently treating myself with a hard beater but beutifully
revived M3 (in addition to my M6), I'm in need for a second M3 case.
Despite many Leica users do not favor that kind of ever-ready case, I
found one to be really convenient and sturdy. I'm talking about the kind
of M3 original case hardened with brass-kind layer inside the lower half
case.
If you have one used, can be cosmetically abused, but fully functional
and physically dependable - let me know. I'll be willing to purchase one
(even two, or probably three) for a fair price.

Also, I'm after the Leica strap - the kind that came with M6 (I liked
easily detachable lugs with plastic fixators).

Thanks in advance, Alex