Subject: [Leica] I can't print my petunias!!
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Mon Aug 20 20:15:07 2007

The new "Camera to Print" video series from Luminous Landscape
(Michael Reichman and Jeff Schewe) has a nice discussion of the use of
ProPhoto RGB and shows a fairly simple image of an orchid in which
much of the color is out of gamut in Adobe RGB but includedn
inProPhoto RGB. The Epson 7800 can print some of this data.

 I think watching this video (#6) is the first time that I have
understood why people can obsess so much over color space. And I've
probably used sRGB for the last time for anything I want to print.

Allen