Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 33
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Aug 21 13:08:38 2007

Could be so Steve. I was focusing on the interaction between her son,
Noah, and Tyler (my step-son). I didn't notice her sneaking a peek at
me - but she may have been watching me peripherally. It's a new,
month old, romance between Tyler and Leshawn. And we're just happy
that Noah seems to like Tyler as well. ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 33)