Subject: [Leica] Panorama - forest fires
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue Aug 21 13:26:03 2007

Tina M. wrote:
Here is one I stitched together from 5 M8 photos.  I tried using
PSCS3's Auto-Align feature for stitching and it didn't work AT ALL
(probably because these were hand-held shots from the car window), so
I did this one manually.  I'll try some of the tripod ones from the
mountain lakes with the stitch program when I can get around to it.

http://upload.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/84106705/large

Worth messing with or not?  Is anybody out there tonight?

Looks great to me, Tina.  Post others if you have them.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE