Subject: [Leica] IMG: High Meadow
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue Aug 21 21:20:16 2007

Tina:

Really good use of the 19mm field of view.  Strong key features in the
foreground to accent the distant view.

Nicely done.

As to printing, I'll suggest any high quality flat finish.  I routinely
use Epson Enhanced Matte for portraits and landscaps.  Actually
produces more detail that any gloss paper I've used.

Bob.