Subject: [Leica] lens prices..... 35 lux
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Wed Aug 22 03:23:26 2007

Hello

  I?m looking for a 35 mm summilux ASPH or ?asferical? but that was the
reason I didn?t bid on that one!

  I?t seems a very good deal but I was a BIT afraid that was a scam...

Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com> escreveu:  it will be interesting
to see if this a scam auction, a normally very
desirable item being sold by someone with no feedback. If it is real
they should have built up their feedback a bit before selling such an
item, most people don't bid on high value items from vendors with no
feedback.
Frank