Subject: [Leica] BULLITT and THE FRENCH CONNECTION and Cars
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Aug 22 04:23:02 2007

Actually it was shot in Germany. In the documentary
that accompanies the DVD edition, someone talks about
how the whole cast and crew worked, in off moments, to
make the barbed wire by tying small bits of rubber at
short intervals to straight fencing wire.

My question is what kind of bike was McQueen riding?
It looks like some sort of Brit upright twin.