Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 33
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Wed Aug 22 04:23:39 2007

George - your main image is delightful and heartwarming.  I loved the
roses, they brought back memories of my childhood in England.  My
grandmother had a extensive rose garden.  I think you had a fun time
as well, with the shots of the girls in costume, the toying with
textures.

The set makes me want to go out right now and get stuff, how good is
that!

Hugh

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 33)