Subject: [Leica] Help! My DMR has crashed!
From: lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Wed Aug 22 13:51:06 2007

I successfully upgraded the firmware to 1.3 about a month ago, and it
was working fine (I checked the metadata of the last pics I took with
it). Today on a job it wont start up, it gets as far as giving me the
red Leica dot in the menu screen and just sits there. I have tried it
with the AC adapter and get the same result, so it's not the battery.
I've tried it with different SD cards, all reformatted since the
upgrade. I've tried it tethered to my computer with Flexcolor
running, still no luck. Leica NJ isn't returning my calls and Dave
Elwell is apparently on vacation. Has this happened to anyone else?

Gilbert

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan) ([Leica] Help! My DMR has crashed!)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Help! My DMR has crashed!)