Subject: [Leica] IMG: WayBack Week 32
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Aug 22 15:47:53 2007

Ric, I like very much to see these old images, they tells us a story of
other times. I suppose that is maybe the same thing as here, on the 80's and
90's on the Fisher Harbours the fish was sold on Auctions, without
computers, every person tall his auction very fast, I have several pictures
on my archives, now is no more like this, everything is by computer and the
outsider people can't observate.

The art of the golablization..., the best fish I've never eat was on a
fisher boat with the fishers, I promise to show one day my old pictures, as
Jim says, from the Cigar Box...

Saludos cordiales
Luis