Subject: [Leica] IMG:Hoppy strolls around Melbourne, part one
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Aug 23 04:53:50 2007

Hoppy-
 I don't know what your development time is, but you
might consider, instead of reducing it, backing off
the agitation. I've had good luck with John Brownlow's
technique of a progressive partial-stand, where you
start out with 1 minute intervals, lenghten them, and
eventually end up with a final 3-4m. stand. It's also
a good idea, if doing this, to follow Mark's
suggestion of gentle rolling agitation, rather than
tank inversion.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/Vic/MV1.jpg.html>