Subject: [Leica] Selling tri-elmar 28-35-50 --- Wanted Summilux 35mm ASPH
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Thu Aug 23 09:21:50 2007

Hello to all

  I have a tri-elmar e55 lens that I use regularly. The glass was no
scratches and the body only have some minor user marks. The frame selector
always worked ok in all the cameras that I have had (M4P, M7 or M8)

  I?ve always used it with a UV or IR filter

  I have the box, papers, leader bag and hood

  I want to sell this lens or trade it for a 35mm summilux ?asferical? or
?ASPH?

  (Preference to Europe so I don?t have to pay costume duties)

  Any one interested?

  Also have the IR (e55) filter almost new but I would prefer to change it
for the IR filter to the summilux. (e46)

  Also selling

  135 mm f2,8 elmar
  90 mm APO voigtlander

  b regards from portugal
  bernardo feio

       Flickr agora em portugu?s. Voc? clica, todo mundo v?. Saiba mais.