Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon FF D3
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Aug 23 11:04:23 2007

> Not full frame?  What's a tenth of a millimeter among friends?  23.9x36mm
> for the D3/300.
>
> Jim
> Who likes his 50mm lens to be a 50, and not an effective 60 or 70 or 80.

I think they did this on purpose as a PR thing.
They call it FX vs. DX their cropped format which they and me are heavily
invested into.

And it is not a full frame camera coming out years after Canons.
Its a FX camera. Nikons own special format made just for you and me.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com