Subject: [Leica] Directions
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Aug 23 13:50:18 2007

At 03:42 PM 8/23/2007, you wrote:
>You may as well work the stock photo thing until enough 5-year olds
>with 3 Mb cell phones start nosing you out of the biz.  It keeps you
>active and creates some energy on days that might otherwise bore you to
>tears.

Boy, you got that one right!!

>And last; Muddling Is Very Cool.  Amazing discoveries come from serious
>muddling.

If I can convince my engineer husband that muddling is a worthwhile career!!

>Whatever you do, do it now!

Good suggestions and something to think about.  Thanks, Bob.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio

Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Directions)