Subject: [Leica] Directions
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Aug 23 17:10:29 2007

At 07:47 PM 8/23/2007, you wrote:
>  As anyone in photography knows, marketing is
>the key to success in photography.

And I am the world's worst marketer :'(   I absolutely cannot market
my own work.  I have been lucky enough to have representatives to
market it for me, but of course, I am one of many.

Thanks, Don.  I did try to hire a college student to scan for me and
had to redo everything she did for three months.  I'm a control freak
when it comes to anything except marketing!!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com