Subject: [Leica] OT: New iMac question
From: bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill)
Date: Fri Aug 24 11:23:05 2007

As another Mac newbie I would echo Chris' comments on the screen- the image
detail is just fantastic.  Chris, I have also discovered the support people
at Apple are about the nicest, friendliest folk around.  We get something
like 90 days (or perhaps it's a year) support.  Just tell them you are a Mac
virgin and they'll tell you anything you want to know.

Bill in Denver