Subject: [Leica] OT: New iMac question
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Fri Aug 24 12:27:25 2007

My father had Norton (anti)Virus on his iBook...drove me bonkers
waiting for the scan to complete.  doG help me when Mac malware makes
me paranoid enough for anti-virus software.

As the Python buys said in the Holy Grail:
'No chance, English Bedwetting types!'

The  spammers and their ilk have been sending out executables
disguised as greeting cards lately.  At least the only windows in my
house are glass.

Charlie