Subject: [Leica] Directions
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Aug 25 09:01:36 2007

now, just retired from medicine, I too am making choices and plans...

As you are a wonderful, human photographer with great instincts
Tina...  follow them, first do

what makes you happy...

and in doing so, continue to produce great images with human and
spiritual content.

And simply put,  I feel you need to help your husband find something
else to do, in

another domain... something that will make him happy...

and in doing so, will make both of you happy...

Steve