Subject: [Leica] Re. Wall of Death, was "Moon Road"
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Aug 26 14:08:36 2007

Bill:  When I took the picture, I thought the sculpture was a political
statement, that the pointy things represented missile nose cones.  But I
was wrong.  The Wall of Death is a carnival stunt where motorcycles ride
around the inside of a cylindrical wall, eventually riding up the
wall.  Google "wall of death" and "motorcycle" for details.  Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVkKASSG47M

--Peter