Subject: [Leica] Perpignan Visa 2007 etc.
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Mon Aug 27 01:55:31 2007

Hi Luis,

Yes, I'll be there... ;)

It will be nice meeting you again! If you come by the end of Visa
(sept 16th), the Rivesaltes Memorial (10 minutes from Perpignan) is
having a 2 day exhibition of 12 images (1,2 x 1,5 meters) I made with
OT gear (4x5 pinhole).

I would also like to ask the list if they know any people who
actually where in the Rivesaltes camp: Spanish republicans (?), Jews,
Gypsies, German POW, Algerian Harkis, etc. who would accept to share
their experience and/or accept to be photographed... It doesn't realy
matter where they live - I like to travel!

All the best from Perpignan!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 27 ao?t 07 ? 00:28, Luis Ripoll a ?crit :