Subject: [Leica] Ten kinds of CS3 Suite at the Apple Store ..
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Aug 29 12:33:43 2007

Well I got Creative Suite 3 Design Premium yesterday and brought it home
with me.
Instead of waiting for signs from the sky I installed it the moment I got
home.
With great difficulty but figured it all out with the funny update which
didn't work.

So now I'm enabled beyond all comprehension. I've looked at my stuff with my
new Bridge.
And I'm overwhelmed as to what to do first.

conquer the universe as we know it?
Or just the graphics department!?

Combines Adobe InDesign? CS3,
Photoshop? CS3 Extended,
Illustrator? CS3,
Flash? CS3 Professional,
Dreamweaver? CS3,
Acrobat? 8 Professional,
Bridge CS3,
Version Cue? CS3, and
Device Central CS3.

"Adobe? Creative Suite? 3 Design Premium software is the designer's dream
toolkit for print, web, and mobile publishing. It combines all-new versions
of essential tools for producing everything from professional page layouts
to rich interactive experiences in a unified, intuitive environment."

when used I'm sure as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral
hygiene and regular professional care.?
Council on Digital Development ~ American Digital Association.

I guess the best thing to do would be to play around with it a little then
watch videos.

Mark CS3 Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com