Subject: [Leica] Who to contact at Leica NJ for filters
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Aug 29 23:14:30 2007

Thanks to everyone who replied.  Ken, you're quite right, and I did much
the same thing.  I have a couple of 39mms, a 46mm, and a 49mm, plus a
couple of adapter rings to use the 49mm on a lens with a 46mm or a 52mm
ring.  My problem is that I had one less 39mm filter than needed to avoid
swapping, and I was hoping to avoid swapping for this particular shoot.

However, in an amazing display of serendipity, my free Leica filters
arrived today.  From a company in Wetzlar, via FedEx.  My address was shown
in the European fashion (Whatever Street 3145), but the FedEx guy figured
it out.

--Peter