Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Aug 30 14:33:59 2007

I think if someone's going to buy a camera based on an image they are
looking at their monitor a few hundred pixels across, 800 maybe than I'd
hope that camera not cost five grand. For those kinds of specs 50 bucks
sounds just about right. All you'd need would be a few megapixels. And they
don't make them that small any more and from a sensor smaller than the size
of Minox film.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com