Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Aug 30 15:57:42 2007

Frank:

1. You're absolutely right.

2. I was trying to explain just such a new TV and remote to my 86 year-old
mother the other day. . .

3.'muricans do it, too. See, "Microsoft Outlook"  Classic example of a
product that is too complex for its intended use.

4. They didn't tell me I'd be blamed for this all the time when I went
into tech support.

--Peter