Subject: [Leica] Re: DMR vs M8, reliability, usability?
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Fri Aug 31 08:25:22 2007

Vick Ko wrote:
> Sort of like comparing a golden retriever to a cat, but I don't recall the
> huge barrage of negative postings when the DMR came out, compared to the
> M8.
>
> How was the DMR compared to the M8 for reliability?
>
> I recall the DMR as being quite well received, for all that it was, having
> to compete with the Canon and Nikons.
>
> Anyone still using it?
>
> Vick

I  bought my DMR about 3 mounths ago. I use it on daily basis. It performs
well . The only complain I have, is the high battery usage and Power_on
time
is very slow, somtime the camera forgets that it should wake up :( , and I
should remind it by scrolling the shutter dail. Anyway I'm very happy owner
of it.

Best
Ali Yazdi